Saturday, February 7, 2009

In the beginning....

Well, this isn't actually the beginning. It's more of a new start. Kind of like after the flood. And my life over the last couple of years has been a flood. I have another blog that I have been hot and cold on and a web page that I have not posted on in a couple years. I have felt a tug (more like a strong pull yank ) to start posting on that site again, but what I think I am going to do is incorporate that site into a new blog. We'll see how this goes. Until then you can visit my web site here. I enjoy blogging but I also enjoy sharing my faith. So I hope by doing this I can do both. It's still just an idea I'm tossing around. My web site is my baby and I really like how I have it set up. I hate to leave it. I only wish there were an easier way to post comments to it as opposed to signing the guestbook each time someone wants to leave a comment. If anyone out there is more computer literate than I and has any ideas, I would surely welcome them. Welcome and I hope this is the start of a wonderful and blessed adventure!

2 comments:

chocamoose said...

good luck with your new start. new starts can be challenging, especially if you are going into them whole heartily. old habits are hard to break and walking away from things that are superficially enjoyable though wrong in our Lord's eyes are very hard to do. on that same note, new starts bring excitement and fun and the hope to a happier more fulfilling life that will bring us closer to our Creator. you have my support and love sis. love you, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Great project, Pat...I'll be sure to visit as often as I can.

-Linda

Daily Inspiration

Unless we possess the light of faith, we will walk in darkness. We will be like the blind for whom the day has become night.
St. Catherine of Siena

You don't have to make the headlines to make a difference.
S. Truett Cathy

We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience; We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.