Friday, May 15, 2009

The Rosary

I have been working on a little project today that I have been meaning to do for a while. I have a pocket size pamphlet of how to say the rosary that I keep in my wallet, but it has seen it's better day's. I have looked for another one, but haven't found one I like as much. So today I made my own. It is about 6"x3" and slides right in my wallet. It's tri-folded and has the 3 original mysteries on it, along with all the prayers needed for saying the rosary. If you are unfamiliar with the rosary or one of those misdirected souls that thinks we as Catholics "worship" Mary by saying the rosary, please read this passage I wrote on Mary - "Mary, Christ's mother, Mary, our mother". If you would be interested in one of the pamphlets I made just let me know and I'd love to send you one. I wish I could put up a link for you to download it but I'm not computer smart enough to know how to do that. I think I can send it as an attachment though. As you can see I am still working on my spiritual block, and the rosary is a wonderful start!

No comments:

Daily Inspiration

Unless we possess the light of faith, we will walk in darkness. We will be like the blind for whom the day has become night.
St. Catherine of Siena

You don't have to make the headlines to make a difference.
S. Truett Cathy

We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience; We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.